ACHIEVE - BELIEVE - CARE
A COMMUNITY UNITED BY GOD'S LOVE
St Mary’s Catholic Primary School, through its commitment to Christ and His teachings,
seeks to ensure all our pupils are well-cared for and reach their academic potential
whilst developing both spiritually and morally.
ST. MARY'S VISION
Our ongoing vision is :-
- To be rated as a good and improving school within the St Francis MAT.
- To provide a wide and rich curriculum for all pupils promoting the development of the whole child.
- To fulfil the South Yorkshire Reading Guarantee by ensuring every child has learnt to read and chooses to read frequently for pleasure.
- To have pastoral care of the highest order and a culture which involves parents fully with their children’s education.
- Every pupil will have had the opportunity to learn a musical instrument from a music specialist.
ST MARY'S SCHOOL VALUES
“You are Peter and upon this rock I will build my Church.” Matt 16:18
- Achieve by being resilient, confident and courageous.
- Always aspire to be the best that we can be in all that we do.
“I am the Way, the Truth and the Life.” John 14:6
- We believe in a loving God
- We belief in ourselves and each other.
“Love one another as I have loved you.” John 13:34
- Follow Jesus’ example to show love, kindness and respect to everyone.
“Though we are many, we are one body in one Christ.” Romans 12:5
- Being a positive member of our local and global communities.
- Protecting the environment.
- Raising funds and awareness of good causes.