COVID Procedures - Sept. 21
In order to continue to look after every member of our community, it is important that we continue to keep vigilant and follow the rules.
The following are a few sets of guidelines that should be followed.
- If your child shows any of the symptoms, please take them for a PCR test as soon as possible. Please keep them of school until the result comes back (usually within 24 hours)
- If your child tests positive, they will need to isolate for 10 days from the start of the symptoms or, if they haven't had symptoms then the day of the test.
- If someone in the household tests positive, the child should still continue to come into school unless they have symptoms.
- If a child in your child's class has a positive test, the class no longer has to isolate. However, the children are strongly recommended to take lateral flow tests regularly for 10 days following the incident.
- Staff will continue to test twice a week with lateral flow tests.
- Should you have any queries or concerns, please do not hesitate to get in touch with school.
0808 8005000 Monday to Friday 8am-10pm or 9am-6pm at the weekend
You can also email on – firstname.lastname@example.org.
Text Shout to 85258 for 24/7 crisis text support
Under 19s can call Childline on 0800 1111
Young Minds' Parents Helpline Enquiries
This service offers advice about mental health in children and young people up to the age of 25. You can call the helpline on 0808 802 5544.
A free, confidential helpline for young people. Call 0808 808 4994 free of charge, from 11am to 11pm every day.